Visit Queensland has been operational since 2003 and is engaged in being an outstanding provider of visitor services to the tourism industry throughout the state of Queensland.
Visit Queensland has established and helped manage a number of different products over the years including the following current and ongoing projects:
- Developed the Visit Queensland Website, showcasing Queensland’s best tourism operators. The website allows users to instantly book accommodation, tours and Packages providing truly unique experiences in Queensland.
- Is the administrator of the Visitor Information Centre Accreditation Program on behalf of Tourism and Events Queensland.
- Project VIC Connect on behalf of Tourism and Events Queensland.
- Project VIC Wi-Fi on behalf of the Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games.
- Mackay & Whitsunday Experience Development program on behalf of Tourism and Events Queensland.
- Assists with the coordination and implementation of trade and media familiarisations on behalf of Tourism and Events Queensland
For further details about who we've partnered with please see our partnership details.